Can Afterpay Be Used for Gambling?
The short answer is no; you cannot use Afterpay at the casino, even online casinos. Afterpay has the perks of credit cards without the stringent checks a user must satisfy to qualify for a credit card. Essentially with Afterpay, if it were used for gambling, players would be depositing on credit, which is very risky.
You can use Afterpay for many other online and in-store purchases, including gaming consoles. If it is like a credit card, why can it not be used for gambling like credit cards? Simply because it is so easy to get and would fuel irresponsible gambling. Let’s get into how Afterpay works and what convenient alternatives you can use to deposit and withdraw at Australian online casinos.
Afterpay Online Payments and Gambling
Afterpay is an online payment system that allows users limited credit. Many young people have quickly gravitated to Afterpay to purchase sought-after items like gaming consoles and pay for it in four instalments. Australians can purchase online services, items, food, and drinks at pubs using Afterpay. Thereafter, you can pay back what is owed in four instalments.Find out about the Australian online casino deposits
Top 5 Online Casino Payments Similar to Afterpay
There are several other payment methods you can use that have the ease and convenience of Afterpay. Suppose you want something other than the credit card route. In that case, you can deposit at online casinos for real money without a bank account using e-wallets, online vouchers, electronic payment services, and cryptocurrency.
- Neosurf is one of the best non-committal online casino payment options. You must purchase a voucher with a unique 10-digit pin, and you are ready to deposit and play.
- EcoPayz offers an e-wallet and online voucher for players who want to deposit and withdraw without a bank account.
- Click2Pay is an e-wallet service for Mastercard and Visa credit card users. Players can channel funds to the Click2Pay wallet and get a separate card for their Click2Pay profile.
- Gift Cards are one-time-use deposit vouchers that can be used to deposit at most real money casino sites. Visa and Mastercard gift cards are the most popular gift cards, and they can be purchased with any payment method.
- Neteller is an e-wallet service that can be easily funded with any other payment service, including bank accounts and credit cards, popular for convenient gambling deposits.
More Articles You Might Like
- $50,000 Online Slot Tournament at Top Australian Casinos
- Can Online Casinos Refuse to Pay Out?
- $100,000 Prize Betsoft Online Slot Tournament
- Are Online Casinos Better Than Land-Based Casinos?
- Can You Cheat Roulette?
- What Is 21+3 Blackjack?
- What are Wagering Requirements?
- Is Gambling Allowed on Twitch?
- Is it Better to Buy More Expensive Scratch Tickets?
- Is there an Algorithm for Keno?
- Which Casino Games are Beatable?