Playing casino games for real money should be an easy and satisfying experience. With Click2Pay deposits, that process is made simpler because transferring funds to your preferred gaming site takes minutes to complete. Using the electronic payment system at the casino comes with a lot of benefits, and that’s what this guide is all about.
Go through our page to discover the list of online casinos that accept Click2Pay deposits and withdrawals. Our team has sifted through hundreds of casino sites to recommend the best sites with fast payouts. If you need much convincing, check out the advantages of using Click2Pay to gamble below and join a site you can trust today!
UPDATE: Sadly, the Click2Pay service has been decommissioned. However, you can choose a different e-wallet payment solution that provides instant deposits such as Neteller and Skrill.
Online Casinos that Accept Click2Pay
How Does Click2Pay Work
Click2Pay is an electronic wallet service founded in 2003. The casino banking method facilitates online deposits and withdrawals for users to make electronic transfers via the internet. If you are interested in opening your own account, it’s a simple process to follow.
You have to head over to the official Click2Pay website and create your account. It is a fast process, where you just need to fill in your information to have a registered account. Once your account is setup, you need to load funds into the e-wallet account so that you make deposits online.
Aussie players can fund their accounts using their bank account or credit card before they can sign up to a casino that takes Click2Pay. You can find a Click2Pay casino site with ease, operating in countries such as the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands and many others.
How to Make Click2Pay Casino Deposits
Follow our step-by-step guide to making a deposit at an Australian casino online. Feel free to contact the customer support should you have any queries about performing the transaction:
- Sign up to a Click2Pay casino and navigate to the cashier section.
- Select the Click2Pay payment option.
- A pop-up will appear where you have to fill in your account details – that is the username ID and your Personal Account Number (PAN).
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit to your casino account. Aussie players need to ensure that they have the minimum deposit that the casino requires to process the transaction.
- Check the bonuses and promotions page to find out if you are eligible for a Click2Pay bonus.
- After confirming the transaction, the funds deposited will reflect on your casino account within minutes.
How to Make Click2Pay Withdrawals at the Casino
Getting your money out of the casino using Click2Pay is just as simple. All you have to do is complete the following steps.
- Log in to your casino account and head over to the cashier withdrawal page.
- Choose the Click2Pay withdrawal option.
- Make sure that you are eligible to withdraw money – that is, minimum withdrawal is available, wagering requirements are met.
- Fill in your Click2Pay account details correctly.
- Input the amount of money you want to cash out from the casino account.
- Some casino may request supporting documents before they process the withdrawal request. Players should submit the information such as a copy of your ID document or driver’s license, utility bill and other KYC documents.
- The time it takes to process the payment differs from one casino to another. However, you should have your payout within 48 to 72 hours.
Advantages of Using Click2Pay Gambling
A lot can be said about why Australian players should opt for the Click2Pay as their preferred deposit and withdrawal method at the casino. These advantages can be best summarised in the following points:
- The payment method is accepted by online merchants around the world. This means that it is likely that you will find a casino that accepts Click2Pay deposits online.
- You can make instant deposits to the casino and start playing for real money immediately.
- The transactions are safe and secure, and you don’t have to divulge personal financial information.
- You can make deposit and withdrawals using the banking method.
Shortcomings of Using Click2Pay to Gamble
A few players have identified a couple of stumbling blocks to using Click2Pay online that may be hard to overlook by some players. Here’s what you need to know about Click2Pay that you might need to consider before choosing the payment method:
- Click2Pay transactions are charge a 3% fee for deposits through a credit card. There is a 2.5 Euro charge for depositing using a bank wire transfer and withdrawals are charged a 10 Euro fee.
Why Choose Click2Pay Casinos
Naturally, players are opposed to disclosing personal banking information when they make transactions online. Compound that with the fact that you cannot trust every gambling site that you find on the internet, it certainly helps to find a safe and secure platform. Especially if you are going to play for real money.
Our recommended Click2Play casinos have been thoroughly vetted and tested to ensure that they are legit. Here’s a checklist that you can use to verify if the casino is legitimate:
- Gambling License: Australian casino operators are required to be licensed and regulated by a local gambling authority.
- Bonus Deals: The bonus and promotions available at the casino must be large, without a lot of strings (wagering requirements) attached.
- Casino Games Selection: The best sites have more than one casino software developer that powers the game lobby.
- Safety and Security: There are state-of-the-art security protocols that are employed to ensure that players’ information is protected. Click2Pay casinos use the standard 128-bit encryption technology that online shopping stores use to prevent hackers from getting access to the site.
- Customer Service: Players should make sure that there is 24/7 player support available at the casino. Players can reach out to the support staff for assistance with any query that might arise when you are playing on the platform.
More Casino Banking Guides: