ClickandBuy is one of the preferred alternative banking methods to debit and credit card payment options. Established in 2000, the electronic wallet service has more than 14 million users around the world. This means that you can find online casinos that accept ClickandBuy deposits and facilitates withdrawals.
Go through our guide to discover why you should consider using ClickandBuy payments at the casino. The useful guide features a step-by-step tutorial on how to make ClickandBuy deposits and withdrawals at a casino.
Our team of experts made a shortlist of Australian ClickandBuy casinos that you can visit below. Players should be advised that the services were discontinued back in 2016. There are several e-wallet services that you can choose from as an alternative payment method, such as Neteller and Skrill.
Online Casinos that Take ClickandBuy
How Does ClickandBuy Work
ClickandBuy is a payment solution that works like most electronic wallet services. Users have to register an account on the official website and transfer funds into the account. It is prudent to check if the payment method is available in your country.
At present, the e-wallet service only available in Austria, Canada, Denmark, and Germany. In order to make a deposit into your ClickandBuy casino account, you first have to register an account on their website. It is a quick process that will only take a few minutes to complete. Once you have filled in all of your information, you can kickstart your journey by joining a ClickandBuy casino that we recommend.
How to Make ClickandBuy Casino Deposits
Follow our guide with steps on how to fund your account and start playing for real money:
- Join an online casino that accepts ClickandBuy deposits.
- Navigate to the casino’s cashier page, where you will select the ClickandBuy under the e-wallet banking options.
- Add your ClickandBuy account information to the field. That is your username and password.
- Input the amount of money you want to deposit to your ClickandBuy casino account.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your funds will be credited immediately into your casino account, and you’ll be ready to play for real money.
How ClickandBuy Withdrawals Work
ClickandBuy is also a viable option for casino players to request a withdrawal using the banking method. The process of getting your payout using ClickandBuy is really simple. Aussie players should confirm that the Clickandbuy withdrawal option is available at the casino because, in some instances, the facility is not enabled.
Here’s what you will need to do to get your winnings transferred into your ClickandBuy account:
- Log in to your ClickandBuy casino account and head over to the cashier section.
- Select the withdrawal options and choose the ClickandBuy payout.
- Input the amount of money you want to withdraw from your casino account. Players should make sure that they have enough money in their account.
- Enter the ClickandBuy account details.
- You will receive a notification email that will confirm that the withdrawal request has been successful.
Advantages of Choosing ClickandBuy Casinos
You will find a lot of benefits of using ClickandBuy at the casino. Here are a few that we reckon will convince Australian players to stick with the electronic payment service:
- The e-wallet service is accepted in several countries around the world, with more than 15 million users. This means that you are likely to find a casino that takes ClickandBuy deposits.
- The payment method is very safe, with the use of industry-standard security to protect players’ data and personal information.
- ClickandBuy is also anonymous, with no request of credit card information to be divulged by the player.
- The deposits made by ClickandBuy are quick and reflect into the intended destination instantly.
Drawbacks of Using ClickandBuy to Deposit and Withdrawal
With so many users of the payment method across the globe, some customers have identified a few shortcomings that they cannot let down. We have noted a couple of stumbling blocks that you should be aware of before you choose to use the banking option:
- It takes a while to register your account before you can use it.
- There are certain banking transactions that may be subject to fees charged on them.
Why Choose a ClickandBuy Casino
The ClickandBuy electronic payment system is a trusted company that has been in business since 1999. This means that it would be easy to find a casino that accepts ClickandBuy. This is a list of things that you can expect to find at ClickandBuy online casinos:
- Licensed and Regulated Sites: All casino sites that take ClickandBuy deposits are required to be licensed and regulated with an independent third party. The games are regularly tested for random results and fairness.
- Casino Bonus Deals: You stand to get a generous bonus when you sign up to a ClickandBuy casino. Existing players are also in line to get daily and weekly promotions to extend their overall bankroll.
- Casino Game Selection: You get to enjoy a wide variety of casino games from different software developers. Try your luck at playing games with the highest odds of winning when you play for real money.
- Mobile Compatibility: You have the option of choosing to play using a smartphone and tablet device. There are just as many mobile casinos that accept ClickandBuy deposits as the desktop platform.
More Casino Banking Guides: