EcoPayz casinos allow Australians to make casino deposits hassle-free. With PayPal no longer accepting gambling transactions, ecoPayz is a great alternative if you want to use an eWallet. Many Aussie players are already using this secure payment option online.
In this guide, we highlight how ecoPayz works at online casinos, including how to make deposits and withdrawals, and the pros and cons of using this banking option. See our choice of the best ecoPayz casinos in Australia below!
EcoPayz Accepted Online Casinos
Is EcoPayz Available in Australia?
EcoPayz is available in Australia. Users can make online transactions using the payment method, including funding their online casino accounts. An ecoAccount (that’s what they call it) accepts the Australian Dollar, US Dollar, Euros, Canadian Dollar, GB Pound, and many more.
For your convenience, we have vetted and shortlisted the best ecoPayz casinos for you. These sites offer great bonuses and allow you to fund your account instantly.
EcoPayz is operated by PSI-Pay, a company registered in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 2000, making it one of the oldest e-wallet services in the world.
Start making safe and swift transactions using ecoPayz at Australia’s top gambling websites.
How to Create an ecoPayz Account
To get started with using ecoPayz at internet casinos, you need to first create an account. Opening an ecoAccount is easy, and it’s free. In fact, it can be done in only a few minutes. The steps involve you entering your personal details including your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and residential address.
Once that is done you will have access to your account but only using the classic features. For top tier features and benefits, you will need to verify your account using your ID, bank statement and utility bill. The ecoAccount can be created at the ecoPayz website.
How Do I Deposit Using ecoPayz?
Funding your casino account with ecoPayz is simple once you have registered for an ecoAccount. You can deposit via the following straightforward process:
- Sign up with an ecoPayz casino on our list or login if you already have a casino account.
- Go to cashier.
- Select ecoPayz as your preferred payment method if you want to deposit directly from your ecoAccount, or choose Visa if you want to rather use your ecoCard or ecoVirtualCard.
- Enter how much you want to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- Your funds should reflect instantly onto your casino account and you can start playing.
How Do I Withdraw Money from EcoPayz Casinos?
EcoPayz is available for withdrawals as well. When the time comes to cash out your winnings, you can simply do so using the following steps:
- Go to the cashier or ‘withdrawal’ option.
- Select ecoPayz as your preferred method.
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out.
- Confirm the transaction.
- The money will take up to 48 hours to reflect if you are withdrawing directly to your ecoAccount. Transactions made to your ecoVirtualCard/ecoCard or debit card may take between 3 and 5 working days to clear.
EcoPayz Casino Advantages
EcoPayz has some pretty good benefits, hence plenty of Australian gamblers use the payment option. Below are the pros you can expect when you choose to transact with ecoPayz at casino websites:
- Safety – ecoPayz is a safe and secure online payment service. Otherwise, we wouldn’t even bother recommending casinos that use it.
- Anonymity – all transactions with this e-wallet option are anonymous. Players don’t need to share their banking details with the casino or any other third party, but only ecoPayz.
- Accessibility – ecoPayz is easily accessible. You can make transactions online using your mobile phone or PC.
- Instant deposits – payments made using ecoPayz are instant. What’s more most online casinos accept this payment method, making it a valuable option for wherever you decide to play.
- Easily keep track of transactions – as a digital wallet, it is easier to keep tabs on your bankroll with ecoPayz.
Disadvantages of Using EcoPayz
EcoPayz has one little disadvantage:
- Account fees – ecoPayz allows you to transfer cash for free if you are doing it from your account to the casino. However, there is a charge when you deposit funds into ecoPayz ranging from 1.69% to 2.9%.
FAQs about EcoPayz Casinos
Is ecoPayz safe?
Absolutely! EcoPayz is a safe and secure payment option to use. It has been in operation since 2000 and has managed to keep a great reputation.
How do I create an ecoPayz account?
You can create an ecoPayz account by visiting their website and filling in your details on the form provided after you click the sign-up option.
What sites use ecoPayz?
- Fair Go Casino
- Ozwin Casino
- PlayAmo Casino
- Woo Casino
And all of the other sites on our list.
How long does it take to withdraw from ecoPayz?
Withdrawing into your ecoAccount takes 48 hours while withdrawing into your ecoCard or ecoVirtualCard takes between 3 to 5 working days.
Does ecoPayz accept MasterCard?
ecoPayz only accepts MasterCard on the silver tier.
How do I verify my ecoPayz account?
You can verify your ecoPayz account from within your account by clicking on “verify your identity” and then upload your proof of identity document which can be your ID, banking statement and utility bill.
More Casino Banking Guides: