InstaDebit casinos are one of the best in Australia. The payment method, as you may already know, is safe and secure. It works almost like any other eWallet service, and it is simple to use. Aussie players can use Insatdebit to fund their casino account online and make withdrawals.
If you are looking for a great payment method that also offers anonymity, InstaDebit is the one for you. In this guide, we walk you through how you can use InstaDebit for internet casino payments. We also discuss the pros and cons of the banking method and provide you with a list of the best online casinos that accept InstaDebit.
Top Online Casino with InstaDebit
InstaDebit Casinos in Australia
InstaDebit casinos have long existed in Australia. The payment is featured at most top gambling websites as it is easy and convenient to use. InstaDebit allows players to transfer money into and out of their bank and casino accounts. What’s more, you can make transactions without putting your banking information, which reduces the risks of you getting hacked.
InstaDebit is a popular online payment service that was founded in 2003 in Canada and further expanded to Malta. Players in Australia can use this banking option for online casino deposits and withdrawals, and below we tell you how.
How to Create an InstaDebit Account
InstaDebit works as a middle man between a payment facilitator and an online merchant. Therefore, to start using it, you will need to create an account. The payment option is available at several online retailers and gambling websites.
You can become an InstaDebit user through the following methods:
- Visit the InstaDebit website and click on ‘sign up’– The site will present you with a form where you need to fill in your personal information, and later the bank account you wish to use to fund your transactions.
- Wait for confirmation – Once the sign-up is complete, your account should be ready to use as soon as your email and account information check as valid.
- Verify your account – InstaDebit usually makes a small deposit into the bank account new signs up provide it with. Once you receive the deposit, you will need to enter it into the verification service to prove your identity. This is done to protect users from online identity theft attempts.
Making a Deposit at InstaDebit Casinos
Making a payment using InstaDebit at casinos is easy once you have opened your InstaDebit account. Most Australian casinos (such as the ones on our list) accept this payment method. The processing times, however, may differ due to InstaDebit’s unique processing system.
You can fund your casino account with InstaDebit through the next steps:
- Sign up with an InstaDebit casino or log in if you already have an account.
- Go to the cashier or the ‘deposit’ option.
- Choose how much you want to deposit (sometimes this step comes after the one next).
- Click the InstaDebit icon, which will open an additional pop-up and fill in the credentials to access your account. Usually, these are just your username/email and password. For safety reasons, you might also need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Confirm, and your funds should be loaded into your casino account instantly.
InstaDebit Casino Withdrawals
The process for InstaDebit casino withdrawals is pretty much the same as when you make a deposit. You can cash out or request a withdrawal using the following steps:
- Visit the cashier or ‘withdrawal’ option.
- Choose how much you would like to withdraw.
- Select InstaDebit and fill in the access credentials.
- Confirm your withdrawal request.
- Your cashout should be transferred to your linked bank account.
Advantages of InstaDebit Casinos
InstaDebit is one of the most-used payment options online, and the reason is simple. The banking method has quite a couple of benefits, including the following:
- Security – InstaDebit is a safe and secure banking method with excellent protocols in place. To top it off, InstaDebit casinos use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to ensure that your information is protected at all times.
- Anonymity – Making anonymous transactions doesn’t end with Bitcoin. With InstaDebit, you get to enjoy privacy as the service prevents the disclosure of personal and banking information.
- Swift processing times – InstaDebit offers speedy transactions. You can expect instant deposits, while cashouts may take from 3 to 5 business days, depending on whether you are using a real-time transfer or fast bank transfer.
- No fees – Transactions made with InstaDebit are free when done straight from the InstaDebit merchant to the account and vice versa. Otherwise, transactions to your bank account charge from as little as $1.95 to $2.
Disadvantages of Using InstaDebit
InstaDebit, just like any other payment method, is expected to have drawbacks or dislikes. Below are the disadvantages of the banking method:
- Compulsory registration – as a secure mediatory service, InstaDebit requires its users to sign up. While this is not necessarily a drawback, some people might find it a bit time-consuming.
- Country restrictions – InstaDebit is available to Australian and US citizens. However, it is restricted to individuals from other countries.
More Casino Banking Guides: