MasterCard casinos have been in existence for a long time now. The reason is simple; availability and convenience. MasterCard has millions of users around the world. In fact, majority of the people use it as the number one option to make deposits and withdraw money, including at web casinos.
In this guide, we discuss everything you need to know about using MasterCard at online casinos. This includes how fund your casino account and withdraw your winnings using MasterCard, as well as the good and the bad. Read on to find the best online casinos accepting MasterCard as a payment method in Australia!
Top Casinos that take MasterCard Online
Does MasterCard Allow Gambling?
Yes, MasterCard does allow gambling online in Australia, and across more than 200 other countries. If you didn’t know this already, the service provider processes transactions made on credit and debit cards. MasterCard was founded in 1966 and was formally known as Interbank and then Master Charge before it was changed to what it currently is now in 1979.
MasterCard is arguably one of the best payment methods in the world. Its features have made Australian casinos to choose make it the main and safest option for gamblers. MasterCard is used by close to a billion people and companies, allowing quick and easy transactions. You too can safely fund your casino account or make a withdrawal using Mastercard at a casino.
Advantages of MasterCard Casinos
Using MasterCard at a casino comes with many benefits, making it a great banking method for gambling online. Below we take you through the main pros and cons of using MasterCard at casinos.
- Excellent security – where money is involved, security comes first, and MasterCard offers exactly that. The payment option provides great protection on its debit and credit cards, while casinos use encryption to ensure more safety.
- MasterCard is easy to use – funding your casino account and making a withdrawal using MasterCard is a simple process.
- Instant payments– deposits made using MasterCard reflect almost instantly on your casino account.
- You can use it without credit – Prepaid MasterCard allows you to deposit with no line of credit.
- Most casinos use MasterCard – almost every casino in Australia takes MasterCard.
Disadvantages of MasterCard Casinos Online
While there might be a lot of advantages that come with MasterCard, there are also disadvantages involve. Below are some of the cons of MasterCard casinos.
- Transaction fees – some cards charge fees for online transactions.
- Extra withdrawal times – withdrawals made with MasterCard may take longer the first time when casinos verify users and card information. Sometimes payouts take longer during weekends and public holidays. Payments made during the week are usually processed within 48 hours.
How to Deposit Using MasterCard at a Casino
Making a deposit using MasterCard at web-based casinos is very easy. By the time you finish approving your deposit and redirect back to the casino, you might find your funds already waiting. What’s more, the transactions are completely private and safe.
You can fund your casino account using MasterCard by following these quick and easy steps:
- Sign up with a MasterCard casino – we have plenty of options above. Just click on the ‘Play Now’ option to register for an account.
- Go to the cashier or ‘deposit’ option – when you get here pick the Visa/MasterCard or Credit/Debit option.
- Choose the amount your wish to deposit.
- And Voila! Start playing real money casino games.
Online Casino MasterCard Withdrawals
Withdrawing your winnings into your MasterCard is as easy as making a deposit. Except this time, the money might take a little longer to reflect into your MasterCard account for security reasons. The casino needs to verify that it is really you making the withdrawal, that your ID and card information are valid, and to also prevent money laundering among other things.
The process does not take more than two business days, so you won’t really need to worry much. You can request money back into your MasterCard via these steps:
- Go to cashier or ‘withdraw’ option.
- Verify your account – most casinos require you to provide a copy of your ID, MasterCard, and proof of address.
- Wait for the funds to reflect – the transaction might be processed in the same day if you withdraw earlier, however, payout times may vary. Enjoy your winnings once the money is in!
MasterCard Casino FAQ
What casinos take MasterCard?
All the casinos on our list take MasterCard including the following top sites:
- Fair Go Casino
- Pokies Parlour
- Woo Casino
- King Johnnie
- Uptown Pokies
- Jackpot Jill Casino
- Joe Fortune
- Wild Card City
- Ozwin Casino
Can you use a Prepaid MasterCard to gamble?
Of course, you can use Prepaid MasterCard to gamble. In fact, it is the best option if you don’t have a bank account. Prepaid MasterCard can be topped up with cash.
How can I get Prepaid MasterCard casinos in Australia?
Most casinos that accept MasterCard debit and credit cards accept pre-paid MasterCard vouchers. So, just check with your favorite MasterCard casino if they accept prepaid top-ups.
How much do casinos charge for MasterCard transactions?
The fee charged by casinos for MasterCard transactions varies per site.
Is it safe to use my MasterCard at an online casino?
Using MasterCard at online casinos is completely safe, but only if you do so at licensed casino sites. With the sites that we recommend, your personal and banking information is secured by an advanced encryption technology.
How fast are MasterCard deposits at a casino?
MasterCard deposits usually reflect instantly after you make a deposit.
More Casino Banking Guides: