POLi casinos are prominent in Australia. If you want a fast and secure banking option, this is a great alternative. POLi allows you to make direct banking payments, similar to a bank transfer while protecting your banking information from third-party sites.
In this short article, we walk you through making online transactions using POLi at online casino sites. We also feature top Australian casinos that accept POLi for your convenience!
Australian Casinos Using POLi
Are There Any Australian Casinos with POLi?
Of course, there are Australian casinos with POLi. In fact, the payment service provider is based in Melbourne and owned by Australia Post. To make casino transactions using POLi, all you need is an active Australian bank account that accepts this payment. Some of the banks that collaborate with POLi for your use at casino sites include; ANZ, Westpac, Citibank, Bankwest, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne just to name a few.
What’s more, you don’t necessarily have to be a resident in Australia to use it at online gambling sites. Just as long as this option is supported in the country where you are playing from should be enough.
Usually, POLi doesn’t charge any fees for gambling transactions, but it’s important to check with the casino or if your bank does have any fees for transactions.
How to Deposit at a POLi Payment Casino
Funding your casino account using POLi is simple. You also don’t need to create a POLi account to start playing. The service is automatically made available to you by your bank. This means, if you open an account with any of the banks associated with POLi, you’re good to go.
Once the above is sorted you can go ahead and make a deposit using POLi with these easy steps:
- Choose a POLi accepting casino on our list and register by filling in your details.
- Click on the ‘deposit’ option and choose the POLi icon.
- Select/enter how much you wish to deposit and click on the ‘pay’ option.
- Fill in your bank credentials and confirm.
- The money should reflect instantly in your casino account.
POLi Casino Withdrawals
Making a casino withdrawal using POLi is as simple as making a deposit, however with an additional step. You can withdraw using the following steps:
- Get a POLi account – while you don’t need a POLi account to deposit money, you do need it for withdrawals. You can create one by visiting the POLi website. You will need to enter your banking details and create a password.
- Login to your casino account.
- Click on the ‘withdrawal’ option and choose POLi.
- Enter how much you wish to withdraw and confirm.
- Your withdrawal should be in based on the payout times speculated by your casino.
Advantages of POLi Casinos
Using POLi at casino sites come with a lot of advantage, no wonder the banking method is preferred by many players. Below are some of the benefits of POLi deposit casinos:
- Play without creating an account – you don’t need to create a POLi account to make a payment.
- Instant deposits – usually the deposits reflect instantly.
- Wire transfer with no fees – POLi transactions don’t have any charges.
- Safe and secure – POLi is a secure banking method, having being a product of cooperation between the biggest banks and the Australian Post.
Disadvantages of Using POLi
POLi is one of the biggest payment methods to use at casinos. However, it does have its drawbacks and below are some of them:
- Not all banks have POLi – you can only use POLi if you have an account with one of the major banks in Australia and New Zealand. If your bank does not support it, you can’t use it to make transactions.
- Not all casinos allow POLi withdrawals – while this is true for many banking options out there, it’s important that you check if your favorite casino allows withdrawals using POLi. Otherwise, you can cash out using a different banking method.
Play at Australian casinos with POLi on our list!
More Casino Banking Guides: